Reynaers CF 68 Sliding Folding Doors
Design, Comfort and Space Efficiency
The Concept Folding 68 aluminium bi-fold doors gives you the chance to blend the borders between the interior and exterior, with their numerous glass panes.
The folding principle of this high quality bi-fold door allows you to open to the inside or the outside of the building. There is even an option to use the first leaf as an entrance door with a handle on both sides, without affecting the other folding leafs.
Our sliding-folding door system is available in every colour and finish and even in a dual colour option, so the design can perfectly match not only the exterior of the building but also the style of your interior.
The CF 68 system caters for all the needs of contemporary architecture and guarantees a complete freedom in design.
Besides the standard window hardware solution, CF 68 can feature a main door principle, in which the first leaf is used as an entrance door without affecting the other folding leafs. This entrance door is equipped with a handle on both sides, so it can be accessed from the outside.
Benefits of Reynaers CF68 Folding-Sliding doors:
- A complete freedom in design – multiple configurations
- Entrance door feature available
- Great thermal insulation performance
- Security to British and European standards including PAS 24: 2012
- Inward or outward opening
- Different threshold options available
- Available in double or triple glazing option
- A wide range of RAL colours with different internal and external colour available
- Integral blinds available
- Maximum height: 2500mm
- Maximum door leaf width: 1000mm
- Min. glass thickness: 12 mm
- Max. glass thickness: 55 mm
- Max. vent weight: 90kg
- Air tightness max. test pressure: 4 (600 Pa).
- Water tightness: 9A (600 Pa).
- Wind load resistance: C.
- Thermal insulation: (Uf) 1,1 W/m²K.
- Burglar resistance: RC 2/WK 2.
CF68 threshold – double weather seal
CF 68 – Low Threshold
The CF68 can be specified with different threshold options:
- Double weather seal
- Low threshold
Each threshold option gives a trade-off between weather performance and ease of passage.