Schüco Bi-folding Doors
Excellent German Engineering of
Schüco ASS70FD Bifolds
As one of the slimmest sliding-folding systems currently on the market (with 120mm sightlines!) Schüco ASS70FD can comfortably compete with sliding door systems when it comes to unobstructed, panoramic views straight from your living room.
Each one of the door’s leafs can be up to 1.2 metre wide, so you can enjoy less frames and more glass. It’s worth mentioning that it is one of the very few systems that can open the entire corner of your property and create an easy access to the outside. Almost silent and completely effortless in operation Schüco ASS70 FD has exceptional thermal insulation values.
Highly technically advanced sliding and folding design, with door leafs neatly stacking together when opened, offer space-saving storage and maximum opening areas.
With the benefits of quiet operation, weatherproofing and high transparency you can be sure of the long-lasting quality of a Schüco product.
This thermally insulated folding-sliding system with narrow face widths is ideal where there is a need for maximum weathertightness when closed and high transparency when open. The rounded profile corners give it an attractive design. Units can be moved in all directions as tailored to your individual needs.
Speak to us if you have any specific requirements, for example, a flush threshold profile (that provides an easy access entrance for showrooms in commercial premises), or a turn / tilt opening vent (that provides additional convenience in the folding vent on the outer frame side).
BENEFITS OF SCHÜCO ASS70FD BI-FOLDS:
- Effortless operation, elegant look and excellent performance
- Narrow face widths
- Wider than regular bi-folds door leafs (up to 1.2 metre wide)
- Flush threshold available
- Exceptional thermal insulation values
- Long-lasting quality of Schüco engineering
- A wide choice of styles and configurations, with open corner design
- Double or triple glazed option
- Wide selection of colours, with different profile colours inside and outside available (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Integral blinds available
- Max. glass thickness – 45 mm
- Max. Vent Width – 1200 mm
- Max. Vent Height – 3000 mm
- Basic depth – 70 mm
- Vent weight 100 kg
- Glazing Thickness: 6-45 mm
- Watertightness up to class 9A in accordance with DIN EN 12208
- Up to sound reduction class 4, depending on glazing
- Thermal insulation in accordance with DIN EN 10077
- Burglar resistance – RC2
Please refer to the Reynaers bi-fold doors configurations below:
- 28mm double glazed units as standard.
- Clear opening of 95%
- Stacking internally or externally
- Attractive design with rounded profile corners
- Surface finishes: Powder / Anodised / Paint / Duraflon / Colour ranges