SF85 Bi-folding Doors
SF85 Slim Bifolds:
do more with less
SF85 Sliding Folding Doors are one of the slimmest bi-folding doors currently in the UK – beating most of the top brands with the door mullions of only 105mm when the door panels are closed.
On top of that, with each panel of up to 1.5 metres wide and up to 4 metres high, the SF85 Bi-folding Doors can create a three panel bifolds where many other systems must use four panels. As a result, you can create bifold doors with fewer panels, cheaper in price and offering better views than four panel models.
This world-class highly insulated sliding-folding door system glides smoothly thanks to the effortless bottom rail operation, and combines minimal aesthetics with an outstanding performance.
BENEFITS OF SF85:
- Capable of creating large dimensions – each panel can be up to 1.5m wide and up to 4.0m high,
- Total construction length – infinite,
- Reduced sightlines contribute to the overall minimal design,
- Extensive variety of solutions, with odd and even number of vents, semi-structural vent version, inwards and outwards opening,
- Open corner option,
- Extreme performance in terms of air permeability, wind load resistance and water tightness,
- Significant energy and cost saving due to the excellent thermal insulation and U-values (as low as 1.0 W/m2K),
- Enhanced levels of security and burglar protection, meeting all sector security standards,
- Smooth operation and long-lasting flawless functionality.