Reynaers Hi-Finity Sliding Door
Enjoy an Infinite View
& Ultimate Performance
Reynaers Hi-Finity Sliding Doors are fully transparent and seamlessly extend your house’s interior to the outside. With these door systems you can easily create a breathtaking architectural feature in your living room and enjoy the unobstructed, panoramic views.
Ultra-slim frames are designed to offer minimum intrusions. With the outer frame concealed behind the surrounding wall, you can enjoy a truly sleek and elegant appearance of floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
Hi-Finity are structurally glazed, meaning the structure of the door is in the glass, and not the surrounding framework.
Available in an open corner door configuration! When the sliding door is open – the corner is completely clear. This creative corner solution makes it possible to open up spaces without any fixed corner post. It is a truly unique solution, not only for residential homes, but also for public places, where access to the exterior adds particular value, e.g. restaurants and club houses.
As the very latest in contemporary design and ultimate performance, the Hi-Finity door sets a new benchmark of excellence.
Automatic locking comes as a standard feature. Fully automated operation is also an option, letting you open and close the doors at the push of a button.
BENEFITS OF HI-FINITY:
- Unrivaled views!
- Minimal visual sightlines with 35mm interlock between door panels
- Multiple configurations and opening types
- Open corner option with no fixed post
- Up to six movable glass panes
- Smooth operation (even the heaviest of loads) thanks to six stainless steel wheels set at an angle
- Impressive door sizes – up to 3500mm high
- Exceptional levels of thermal insulation, weather resistance and security
- Wide range of powder coated RAL colours
- Profiles can be finished with different internal and external colours
- Soft-touch slim-line handle and a concealed electronic locking system with a fully automated version also available
- Available in double or triple glazed option
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 9A (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance B.
Thermal insulation (to EN ISO 10077-2):
- Uf-value down to 1.4 W/m²K, depending on the frame/vent
- Burglar resistance RC 2/WK 2
- Maximal element height: 3500 mm
- Maximal weight – Manual vent: 300 kg
- Maximal weight – Motorised vent: 750 kg
- Fixed glass pane: 1200 kg
- Double glazing: 36-38 mm
- Triple glazing: 52-54 mm
Hi-Finity Double Glazed
Hi-Finity Triple Glazed
Despite the minimal visual sidelines, the system’s high strength allows Hi-Finity to carry the weight of a large sliding glass pane up to 750 kilograms, and the fixed ones of up to 1200 kilograms. This, in combination with the high energy performance and the minimalistic look, makes this product the best solution for low-energy contemporary architecture.