Schüco Lift & Slide Patio Doors
The most complete
solution for your patio
Schüco once again leads the way with its impressively large panoramic sliding patio door.
Designed with high-end residential homes and commercial buildings in mind, this aluminium sliding system has one of the largest sizes, smoothest opening, and slimmest sightlines currently on the market.
As each of the panels can be 3m wide and high, ASS 70.HI can deliver very impressive door sizes, especially with a triple track outer frame. All sliding leaves run on one level, so no space gets wasted.
Schüco ASS 70.HI is available in two variants: standard and the extra slim (with 48 mm interlock!), with two ways of operating: slide or lift & slide for larger door sizes. With large panes of glass, Schüco ASS 70 HI sliding doors operate in lift and slide variant, so by turning the handle you can effortlessly lift the patio door panel and glide it smoothly.
As the outer frame can be concealed within the building fabric, Schüco ASS 70.HI can be easily distinguished by its minimal profile face widths to provide a truly flush floor finish that architects and their clients love.
Based on single, double and triple-track outer frames, Schüco ASS 70.HI Lift and Slide can combine large openings with outstanding user comfort. The sliding door designs can be adapted to suit individual customer requirements by means of sash bars, feature glazing beads and stainless steel fittings.
Optionally equipped with the new comfort technology Schüco SmartStop and Schüco SmartClose, Schüco ASS 70.HI ensures that the moving vent can be operated easily and securely.
These panoramic Schüco doors appear elegant and allow the maximum amount of natural light into the building.
Benefits of Schüco ASS 70.HI Slim Sliding Door:
- Excellent thermal and weather performance
- Available in 2 operating models, depending on the size of the door panel
- Available in standard or minimal sightlines design
- Minimal profile face widths to get the maximum amount of light into the building
- No trip hazards with flush floor finish
- User friendly lift and slide operation
- Single, double and triple-track outer frames allow for creating impressive
- Impressive door sizes – up to 3m x 3m panel sizes
- Available with double or triple glazing
- Very easy to move with smooth and quiet running
- Over 200 RAL colours with different colour designs inside and outside also possible