Luxury panoramic views with
Supreme S650 sliding doors
Our premium SUPREME S650 sliding door system has the ability to add a touch of luxury to every home.
It offers the best possible glass-to-frame ratio currently available on the market and that timeless appeal and elegance of large glazed surfaces.
The only visible frame is 25 mm wide. The other frames are totally sunken into the walls to deliver a perfect floor-to-ceiling glass look. Supreme S650 helps you create breathtaking panoramic views right in your living room, without sacrificing functionality or thermal performance.
This sliding door system ticks all the boxes for minimal architectural design – minimum frames, maximum light and excellent insulation! It’s ideal for any project that requires wide spans and minimal aluminium sightlines.
Please visit our shop to see the sample door approx W:3.6 x H:2.5M.
BENEFITS OF SUPREME S650 PHOS:
- Unrivaled views!
- Minimal visual sightlines with 25mm interlock between door panels,
- All the aluminium profiles are totally concealed in walls to allow plenty of natural light inside,
- Dedicated drainage channel allowing for fully flush finish,
- Stainless steel rollers for smooth sliding & maximum functionality,
- Plenty of design configurations with open corner designs and multi-sash configurations,
- Outstanding burglar resistance, as glass is directly bonded with the profile sections, and multi-point locking system offers further security,
- Excellent thermal and weather performance.
- Air tightness EN 12207 – 4A (600 Pa)
- Water tightness EN 12208 – 9A (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance max. test pressure EN 12210 – 2 (800 Pa)
- Wind load resistance to frontal deflection EN 12210 – C
- Burglar Resistance EN 1627 –1630: RC 2
Thermal insulation (to EN ISO 10077-2):
- Excellent thermal insulation Uw=1.1 W/m2K (for double sliding sash with
dimensions 5.0 x 2.5 m & Ug=0.7 W/m2K)
- Sash weight: up to 600kg
- Maximum glass thickness: 47mm