Schüco Casement Windows
Slim Aluminium Casement System
developed for UK market
The Schüco AWS 70 SC (slimline casement) is a highly energy efficient outward opening aluminium window system, characterised by slim lines, choice of vent profiles and thermal breaks.
Economically priced, these excellent, German engineered basic opening windows, have very narrow sightlines, great sizes, choices of configuration and high levels of performance, which makes them perfect for many British new builds and a top selection for trade, residential and light commercial markets, including local authority properties, schools, hospitals and clinics.
The window is complemented by a choice of standard or heavy-duty stainless steel friction hinges, while multi-point locking helps provide a security rating of up to PAS 24.
All fabrication is performed by our professional team that has expertise and experience in all facets of fabrication and installation processes.
BENEFITS OF Schüco Casement AWS 70 SC:
- Ideal for punched openings, ribbon windows and curtain walling
- Narrow sightlines
- Great insulation due to polyamide thermal break technology
- Double glazing as standard with triple glazing available
- Multi-point locking for added security
- Multiple colour options with dual-colour available