Schüco Casement Windows
Slim Aluminium Casement System
developed for UK market
The Schüco AWS 70 SC (slimline casement) is a highly energy efficient outward opening aluminium window system, characterised by slim lines, choice of vent profiles and thermal breaks.
Economically priced, these excellent, German engineered basic opening windows, have very narrow sightlines, great sizes, choices of configuration and high levels of performance, which makes them perfect for many British new builds and a top selection for trade, residential and light commercial markets, including local authority properties, schools, hospitals and clinics.
The window is complemented by a choice of standard or heavy-duty stainless steel friction hinges, while multi-point locking helps provide a security rating of up to PAS 24.
All fabrication is performed by our professional team that has expertise and experience in all facets of fabrication and installation processes.
BENEFITS OF Schüco Casement AWS 70 SC:
- Ideal for punched openings, ribbon windows and curtain walling
- Narrow sightlines
- Great insulation due to polyamide thermal break technology
- Double glazing as standard with triple glazing available
- Multi-point locking for added security
- Multiple colour options with dual-colour available
- Maximum Size Side Hung: 650mm wide x 1200mm high
- Maximum Size Top Hung: 1200mm wide x 1000mm high
- Maximum panel weight: Side Hung Window 30kg, Top Hung Window 50kg
- Uw value = 1.4 W/(m²K)
- BFRC Window Energy Rating up to level “A”
- Air Permeability Class 4 to EN12207 Water Resistance 9A to EN12208
- Resistance to Wind Load B5 to EN12210
- Very narrow face widths: fixed light from 38 mm, opening unit from 63.5 mm
- Wide variety of profile and design options: from narrow vents with internal glazing to external glazing through to internally-glazed heavy-duty vents
- Fittings for chamber size of 14 mm and 17 mm
- Locking points on all sides with Schüco locking bar groove optional
- Compatible with Schüco Door ADS modular system
- PAS 24: tested in 2012
- 4mm toughened outer / 20mm argon filled cavity / 4mm toughened inner with low e coating
- Available in double or triple glazing option
- Glass thickness: 25-34mm
- Outward opening windows, Top Hung / Side Hung
- Full range of frame couplings, bay window attachments, structural profiles and sills.
- Square or chamfered glazing beads for design flexibility
- Polyester powder coat or anodised frame finishes including dual colour
- Frames can be finished in any RAL colour and a range of opening types to create a truly modern finish.