SL38 Slimline Inwards Opening Windows
SlimLine 38 for
authentic steel appearance
SL38 aluminium inward opening windows will help you bring some of that trendy industrial look to your interiors.
Designed specifically to recreate the sleek look of traditional steel windows, but with a modern benefits of thermally broken aluminium profile.
These steel-looking windows not only provide an authentic appearance, but offer much improved security, thermal efficiency, and come at a fraction of the cost of steel!
A perfect match for both: new-build constructions and the renovation of steel-framed windows and doors, SL38 can be fabricated to suit almost any period property and specified for a wide range of applications. It respects the original design and offers a thermally improved solution.
Get a classic steel look without breaking the bank!
It’s a perfect harmony between durable materials, clean design and demanding architectural challenges with superior insulation capabilities.
Minimalistic frames are reinforced by an invisible drainage system, avoiding the use of drainage caps on the exterior of windows and doors. Thanks to the special modification of the design the system can be available with hidden hinges.
Benefits of SL38 window system:
- Look and feel of steel with the performance of aluminium
- Superior insulation capabilities
- Minimalistic frames
- Durability and low maintenance
- Variety of configurations
- Ideal as a Crittall Windows replacement system
- Fraction of a price of steel
- Air tightness: Class 4 (600Pa)
- Wind load resistance: Up to 2000 Pa (class 4).
- Water tightness: Up to 600 Pa (class 9A).
- Acoustic performance: Rw(C;Ctr) = 38 (-1; -4) dB / 45 (-1; -5) dB, depending on glazing type
Thermal insulation (to EN 10077-2:2012):
- Uf-value down to 1.7 W/m2K depending on the frame/vent combination and the glass thickness.
- Uw of less than 1.4 W/m2K for a standard window section
- Burglar resistance (EN 1628-EN 1630; EN 1627): RC 2
- Fire resistance (NEN 6069): EW 30