Schüco Tilt and Turn Window System
AWS 70HI – The most complete
solution for your windows
Schüco windows are known for breaking the boundaries, both in terms of thermal values and size limitations. AWS 70 HI are generally the most thermally efficient windows on the market, with the ability to be manufactured to higher and wider maximum sizes than anything else out there.
They are perfect for new build or extension projects. Thanks to its slim frames you can achieve both the modern look and also the super-slim traditional Crittall window effect. And on top of that use the super efficient and practical tilt and turn function.
Inward opening system from Schüco Germany.
The AWS 70 HI tilt and turn windows can also be easily customised to match the character of your home, You can customise the colours or go with one of our standard options of white, anthracite grey or black. You can even have a different colour inside and outside.
This window system makes an excellent choice for a wide variety of functional, architectural and design requirements offering an all in one solution: a high level of thermal insulation, narrow face widths and attractive vent contours as well as concealed, classic manual or integrated electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
BENEFITS OF AWS 70 HI TILT AND TURN::
- Dual-operation: your windows can be tilted and opened in a variety of ways
- Extremely good insulation value
- Added security with 3-sided locking system for large vents and multi-point locking
- Slim sightlines for maximum daylight area
- Quality Schüco hardware
- Stainless steel friction hinges, including egress with heavy duty hinge alternative for heavier glass weights.
- Wide range of configurations and colour options with dual colour available.
- A-rated window
- Covered by our guarantees