Schüco Tilt and Turn Window System
AWS 70HI – The most complete
solution for your windows
Schüco windows are known for breaking the boundaries, both in terms of thermal values and size limitations. AWS 70 HI are generally the most thermally efficient windows on the market, with the ability to be manufactured to higher and wider maximum sizes than anything else out there.
They are perfect for new build or extension projects. Thanks to its slim frames you can achieve both the modern look and also the super-slim traditional Crittall window effect. And on top of that use the super efficient and practical tilt and turn function.
Inward opening system from Schüco Germany.
The AWS 70 HI tilt and turn windows can also be easily customised to match the character of your home, You can customise the colours or go with one of our standard options of white, anthracite grey or black. You can even have a different colour inside and outside.
This window system makes an excellent choice for a wide variety of functional, architectural and design requirements offering an all in one solution: a high level of thermal insulation, narrow face widths and attractive vent contours as well as concealed, classic manual or integrated electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
BENEFITS OF AWS 70 HI TILT AND TURN::
- Dual-operation: your windows can be tilted and opened in a variety of ways
- Extremely good insulation value
- Added security with 3-sided locking system for large vents and multi-point locking
- Slim sightlines for maximum daylight area
- Quality Schüco hardware
- Stainless steel friction hinges, including egress with heavy duty hinge alternative for heavier glass weights.
- Wide range of configurations and colour options with dual colour available.
- A-rated window
- Covered by our guarantees
- Basic depth: 70 mm
- Min. face width: 91 mm
- Uf value (>=) 1.50
- Max. glass thickness: 62 mm
- Opening type: Inward and outward
- Approvals Sound reduction index [dB]: 48
- Air permeability: Class 4
- Water tightness: 9A
- Burglar resistance: RC 3
- Wind load resistance C5/B5
- Uf value of 1.6 W/(m²K) with a face width of 117 mm
- Burglar resistance tested to RC 3
- Increase in the distance from the handle to 28 mm owing to the installation of a cavity-fitted gearbox for milling out (optional)
- Fixings must ensure the window is retained securely within the opening without damage or distortion to the window frame.
- Generally, fasteners should be positioned 150 mm from each corner and each mullion/ transom, and at centres not exceeding 600 mm.
- 4-53 mm single, double or triple glazing options.
- Glass to be set against extruded EPDM rubber gaskets retained in undercut grooves within the aluminium profile and clip-in glazing beads.
Tilt & turn function is operated manually.
- Wide range of profiles including 3 design lines: Residential Line, Soft Line and Steel Contour
- Crank-operated turn/tilt solution optional for large, heavy units
- Feature glazing beads for an individual look
- Profiles powder coated in a range of RAL
- Profiles can be finished with different internal and external colours, powder coated or anodised.
- Integral blinds available.