Schüco AWS 70 HI Window System
AWS 70HI - The most complete
solution for your windows
Schuco windows are known for breaking the boundaries, both in terms of thermal values and size limitations. AWS 70 HI are generally the most thermally efficient windows on the market, with the ability to be manufactured to higher and wider maximum sizes than anything else out there.
Thanks to its slim frames you can achieve both the modern look and also the super-slim traditional Crittall window effect. An additional benefit for architects and specifiers is the wide range of opening types such as crank-operated turn/tilt vents, bottom-hung toplights or barrier-free window doors. The frames can be finished in any RAL colour with a range of opening configurations to create a modern look. Personalise these aluminium windows so that they blend seamlessly into a building or select a style that will stand out and make a statement.
Schuco AWS 70.HI (High Insulation) offers an attractive range of solutions with outstanding thermal insulation for the 70 mm basic depth, narrow face widths and concealed, standard manual or electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows. Therefore they are perfect for new build or extension projects.
BENEFITS OF AWS 70 HI TILT AND TURN::
- Dual-operation: your windows can be tilted and opened in a variety of ways
- Extremely good insulation value
- Added security with 3-sided locking system for large vents and multi-point locking
- Slim sightlines for maximum daylight area
- Quality Schüco hardware
- Stainless steel friction hinges, including egress with heavy duty hinge alternative for heavier glass weights.
- Wide range of configurations and colour options with dual colour available.
- A-rated window
- Covered by our guarantees