Timber Sash Windows
traditional timber sash windows
Whether you’re renovating your home, or are in the middle of a self-build, you want to source the very best – not least when it comes to products that will help protect your home from the elements.
At Southern Windows we design and manufacture traditional timber sash windows and offer a comprehensive range of options to customise their appearance and improve performance. With the right options specified, our windows can achieve very high energy efficiency ratings.
Our sliding sash windows use counter-balance weights, and combine an authentic period feel with modern engineering to match the local architectural style and any planning requirements – which makes them a perfect fit for conservation areas and for new builds.
All our vertical sliding sash windows are designed in house and manufactured to your requirements. Our windows come double or triple glazed, with a 10 year guarantee on our profiles, allowing you to enjoy decades of trouble free, low maintenance ownership.
They are perfect to capture the historical detail while providing modern acoustic and thermal performance.
We also have a variety of bar designs to choose from to create the look that will perfectly match your property style (Georgian, Victorian, cottage, modern).
- A-Rated windows
- Exceptional acoustic and thermal performance
- Double & triple glazing available
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4 tough/tough, argon fill to meet Part L
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- Customisation options with elegant glazing bars, leaded designs and hardware options
- Factory finish for improved performance: 3 coats of spray micro-porous paint applied
Benefits of our Timber Sash Windows:
- Clear grade engineered timber gives the quality, knot-free finish
- Multiple colour & stain options with dual colour available, so you can choose the one perfectly matching your property
- Environmentally friendly – we use only the finest timber from FSC® certified forests
- Can be easily repaired and maintained
- Natural and elegant look
- Offers exceptional lifespan and durability
- Natural insulator – timber offers superb performance and comfort for you and your home
- Made to your order
- Market leading guarantees